TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
FISH2GO PTE LTD own and operate this website (“Site”) at www.letarayacht.com.sg.
- SITE ACCESS
You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free.
The Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Site.
- ACCESS TO SITE OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent. Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site; Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk. The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation of the charter will incur the following penalties:
- Cancellations made more than 28 days prior to charter departure date will receive a full refund less an administration fee of S$350 and the agent’s booking commission (if latter is applicable).
- For cancellations made less than 28 days prior to departure, no refund of the deposit will be made, or 50% of the fees will be refunded if full payment has been paid, whichever is applicable.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to departure, the full amount will be forfeited.
- The Owner/Operator is entitled to cancel this Agreement should the Charterer fail to meet his payment deadlines. In this event, the Charterer shall have no further rights or claims for compensation.
- We strongly recommend that Charterer take out Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance to protect their investment if unforeseen circumstances prevent or curtail their charter.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DURATION OF TERMS
- GOVERNING LAW